Kroger – Community Rewards: Sign-up today!
**YOU STILL EARN THE SAME AMOUNT OF POINTS FOR YOURSELF AND FUEL. 🙂
Do you have a Kroger card? Help the Monclova Community Center every time you shop at Kroger—without spending any extra!
Now your Kroger Plus account can help MCC earn money while you save money.
It’s fast! It’s easy! It’s FREE!
- You can register your Kroger Plus account number (from the back of your card or a recent receipt) or with your 10-digit “alternate ID,” which is your phone number with area code.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you will click on REGISTER or CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- On the sign up page, enter your zip code (use the find button to select your favorite store), enter your email address, your name, create a password, and enter your plus card # (you can create one, if you don’t have one already).
- Then hit the Create An Account button at the bottom of the page.
- This will open your Account Page on the Kroger Website
- Scroll all the way to the bottom, and you’ll see a column called COMMUNITY.
- Click on “Kroger Community Awards”
- Click “Enroll Now”
- This will take you to an Account Summary Page. Scroll down to Community Awards and click the “ENROLL” button.
- Fill in your information and hit “Save”
- A “Find your Organization” Page will pop up.
- Type in “Monclova Historical Foundation” and hit “SEARCH”
- You will see the “Monclova Historical Foundation” box appear.
- Click the round circle next to our name and hit “ENROLL”.
- You will get a confirmation Page.
- All done! Just shop at Kroger, show your card or use your phone number every time you check out and Kroger will send us a donation!